One-on-one, skilled legal guidance during each stage of your case.
Manny is a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney in Miami, Florida. He began his practice over fifteen years ago working for one of the largest defense litigation firms in Florida, focusing his practice on premises liability and nursing home negligence defense. In 2014, Manny joined Arturo Armand and formed Armand & Dieguez, PA, where they represent clients who have been victims of negligence. Their work includes medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, work related accidents, construction accidents and products liability cases. Manny handles cases from their inception through trial and appeal.
Born and raised in Miami, Manny attended Belen Jesuit Preparatory School. Upon graduating, Manny enrolled at the University of Florida as a National Merit Scholar and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. As a result of his leadership and service to the community, he was inducted to Florida Blue Key and was selected to the University of Florida Hall of Fame.
In 2004, Manny began his legal education at George Washington University Law School. During law school, he clerked for Miami Dade County Circuit Court Judge Israel Reyes and worked at Arista & Feldman, P.A., a boutique commercial practice in Coral Gables, Florida. He graduated from George Washington in 2007 and returned to Miami to begin his practice.
Manny was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2007 and to the Bar for the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Florida in 2009.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Appellate Practice
- Other Personal Injury and Auto Negligence
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Political Science
- Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2009
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Belen Alumni Lawyers Section, Member
- Trelles v. Le Basque Holdings, LLC, 274 So. 3d 503 (Fla. 3d DCA 2019), Third DCA
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motorists, No. 3D22-483 (Fla. 3d DCA 2023), Third DCA
- National Merit Scholar
- University of Florida Hall of Fame
Classes & Seminars
- Legal Environment of Business, Florida International University, 2015
- Business Law 1, Florida International University, 2009 to 2015
- Legal Services of Greater Miami
- Wicker Smith, Attorney, 2007 to 2014